Many companies recognise the need for continual development of their staff and often employ internal staff to facilitate this need. Often these individuals are specialists in their own field. Confident and effective trainers will be able to develop core competencies together with personal and business skills within the workforce.
This course is aimed at developing these individuals to improve and enhance design and delivery skills becoming a more effective tutor / trainer and to provide the underpinning skills to communicate / train successfully with their delegates.
The course has been designed for new and experienced trainers who have not received any formal Train the Trainer training or who need a refresher.
The training can be fully tailored to your subject matter.
The course will cover:
- What is training?
- The training cycle – an introduction to training needs analysis and effective evaluation
- Understanding learning styles
- Planning and preparing learning
- Presentation and training techniques
- Delivering training
- Plan and structure for successful training delivery
- Understand group learning styles
- Presentation and training skills
If you are interested in what you have seen so far, please get in touch for a free chat, to discuss how we may be able to help you.
We pride ourselves on our recommendations over many years, and the ability and skill to create lasting profitable relationships with our clients.
You may want to check out what our clients have to say first before you get in touch.