Most jobs involve some presentation, whether to colleagues or customers and we are often judged more on how we say it than on what we say. Presentations skills are therefore an essential aspect of work and life. Developing the confidence and capability to give good presentations takes time and practice.
This two day course has been designed to teach you practical techniques that will help you to make clear engaging and memorable professional presentations.
- Know your audience
- What is your message ?
- Giving presentations (practical)
- Feedback and review of presentation style and skills
- Preparation is key
- Effective presentation skills
- Tools, tips and techniques
- Evaluation and feedback for development
- Design and delivery of effective presentations
- Tools and techniques for confident delivery
- Review and Feedback skills
- Using resources to enhance presentations
If you are interested in what you have seen so far, please get in touch for a free chat, to discuss how we may be able to help you.
We pride ourselves on our recommendations over many years, and the ability and skill to create lasting profitable relationships with our clients.
You may want to check out what our clients have to say first before you get in touch.