If you want to be more assertive with colleagues, management or with your clients, then this course will provide practical guidance to develop skills and techniques to apply in both personal and work settings.
This course is highly participative, practical and supportive and you will gain tools and strategies to make decisions to address problems in the workplace, and boost your confidence and build your self esteem.
The course has been designed to support you in making more effective requests of others, saying no to unreasonable demands, or generally improving your level of assertiveness.
The training can be fully tailored to meet specific needs.
The course will cover:
- Personal communication style
- Understanding assertive behaviour
- Recognising the Link Between Assertiveness, Confidence and Self-esteem
- Handling Challenging Situations and People Confidently and Assertively
- Assertiveness and body language
- Listening Skills
- Planning Your Personal Strategy for Dealing with Assertive Behaviour
- Ability to make requests assertively
- Able to say NO assertively or agree a solution
- Use body language more effectively to support assertive communication
- Develop own strengths and development areas for practical application
If you are interested in what you have seen so far, please get in touch for a free chat, to discuss how we may be able to help you.
We pride ourselves on our recommendations over many years, and the ability and skill to create lasting profitable relationships with our clients.
You may want to check out what our clients have to say first before you get in touch.